The Candlelight Stroll at Strawberry Banke in Portsmouth – New Hampshire’s oldest waterfront neighborhood.
The Candlelight Stroll dates are Saturdays and Sundays, December 4-5, 11-12, & 18-19.
Saturdays: from 5:00pm-9:00pm
Sundays: from 4:00pm-8:00pm
Stroll through life in a simpler time as 350 years of American history, winter traditions, and holiday celebrations unfolds around you in New Hampshire’s oldest waterfront neighborhood.
- Historic houses from four centuries decorated in period regalia
- Hundreds of candles lighting the lanes and landscape
- Gingerbread house contest and display
- Live music and holiday entertainment for all ages
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Holiday decoration demonstrations
- Traditional barrel making demonstrations
- 18th century holiday hearth cooking
- Tinsmith demonstrations
- …and so much more!
Bring the whole family for a wholesome stroll through the sights, sounds, and smells of New England’s favorite holiday season!
Tickets: Adults $20.00, Children (5-17) $10.00, Families (2 adults and your children ages 17 and under) $50.00. Children 4 and under are FREE.
For more information go to StrawberyBanke.org.